CVC Emerging Companies Fund
About the CVC Emerging Companies Fund
The CVC Emerging Companies Fund (“Fund” or “CVCEC”) is a wholesale unit trust which will invest in unlisted and listed emerging companies and is co-managed by CVC Limited and Walsh & Company Group Pty Limited, a division of Evans Dixon Limited (“Evans Dixon”).
Investment Objective and Strategy
The Fund aims to provide investors with exposure to a well selected portfolio of 15-25 pre-IPO and expansion stage companies. The Fund’s objective is to generate superior long term returns for Investors through investments in listed and unlisted early and growth stage companies.
Why Emerging Companies
- Private Company Exposure – Negotiated deals, private to public premium but avoid early stage risk
- Strong Deal Flow – Meet with more than 200 qualified, private companies every year
- Pathway to Liquidity – Companies on an IPO pathway, with clear line of sight to a liquidity event
- Information Asymmetry – Access to competitive, strategic and operational private company information
- Active Approach – Using active management as a source of performance
Managers and Cornerstone Investors
CVC Limited and Evans Dixon are joint managers and cornerstone investors in the Fund:
A diversified ASX-listed investment company:
- Operated as an institutional investor for 30+ years
- Diversified investments across listed/unlisted equities, private equity, VC, property & debt
- Approximately 20% annualised TSR over the past 20 years (1)
- A range of investment, transactional and operational skills.
A full service ASX-listed financial services firm:
- Offering wealth advice, corporate advisory, capital markets, stockbroking and funds management
- Trusted adviser to over 9,000 private clients, institutional investors and corporates
- Over $18Bn in FUA and $5.6Bn in FUM
- Advised on >$30bn of capital raisings since 2010 and corporate advisory mandates representing approximately $30bn.
1 Gross return from share price appreciation, plus dividends expressed as an annualised percentage.
The Fund is subject to a range of risks, please refer to the Risks section in the Information Memorandum and application form for a full summary of the risks before applying for Units in the Fund.
This website has been prepared by CVC Emerging Companies IM Pty Ltd (ACN 631 673 740, CAR No. 001274220), a joint venture entity of Walsh & Company Group Pty Limited (ACN 159 902 066), a division of Evans Dixon Limited (ACN 609 913 457) (Evans Dixon) and CVC Limited (ACN 002 700 361) (CVC). The information contained is intended for wholesale investors only and not retail investors and must not be distributed to retail investors.
The information provided is factual information or general advice and does not take into account the objectives, financial situation or particular needs of any person. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.
This website may contain statements, opinions, projections, forecasts and other material (forward looking statements), based on various assumptions. Those assumptions may or may not prove to be correct. None of CVC, their officers, employees, agents, advisers nor any other person named in this website makes any representation as to the accuracy or likelihood of fulfilment of the forward looking statements or any of the assumptions upon which they are based. This website is not intended to be a research report (as defined in ASIC Regulatory Guides 79 and 264). Unless otherwise indicated, all views expressed herein are the views of the author and may differ from or conflict with those of others within the group.